We welcomed in 2022 full of optimism and hope for better times.
And it did not disappoint.
WHAT. A. YEAR.
- Reopened an entire country to the world using a big Vanuatu Welkam
- Launched the game-changing QLD Energy and Jobs Plan for the Queensland Government
- Used our influence to put out positive messages that the world needs to hear through a repositioned Stuartholme School brand
- Thoroughly enjoyed each other’s company and added some new faces to the team
- Increased revenue significantly
- Invested heavily in the work
- Became certified carbon-neutral
- Relaunched the national Timber Framing – The Ultimate RenewableTM category brand and got plenty of people talking
- Delivered work that matters for the Queensland Government
- Worked hard to put ourselves in an enviable position to welcome new into the new year
Christmas Party Fun
We’re currently reimagining our account management and strategy team, we’re always looking for best in class freelance creative talent to partner with and we welcome new values-based aligned clients that help us continue delivering on our creators of positive change position.
2022 was a cracker.
2023 could well be our best yet.
Give us a bell if you’d like to be part of it.