Megan’s having a baby.
Kym Vercoe, General Manager, Engine Group
Our Graphic Designer/Finished Artist is having a baby!
As Megan will soon be up to her armpits in all things baby, we are looking for an awesome graphic designer / finished artist to fill her seriously big shoes.
We’re looking for someone who is ready to prove themselves at an exciting and highly-awarded agency with a passion for creating positive change.
You’ll be a jet in Adobe suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop), have a proactive outlook and a super keen eye for detail. The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines is essential – as is proven experience in problem solving and multi-tasking between projects.
Your job title will be Finished Artist, but you won’t necessarily be the finished article – you’ll be part of our talented creative team who are here to help you grow and develop.
Here’s the must haves:
- Ever vigilant that all artwork is produced to spec
- Deliver finished art across various channels – print and digital
- Despatch artwork/press ads
- Ensure brand guidelines are met for every client
- Build creative presentations, proposals and layouts
- Ensure quality control like a demon
- Assist the creative team across the wide variety of jobs we have
- Assist with graphic design jobs when scheduling permits
- Undertake some admin and general office duties if we need a hand
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, make that great first impression with our Managing Director, Tim Weger, on 3852 5300 or at email@example.com
Do you know an awesome GD/FA who’d like to come work with us at Engine? You can share the LinkedIn post here.